What all can you do in Medication schedule:
Taking your medicines on time without failure is critical especially for certain ailments. 'Medication schedule' takes care of this need, reminding you of your medication timings without any failure. The scheduling logic is very flexible allowing you to define very complex medication schedules with maximal automation.
Synced share with a care giver ensures that even patients who can't take care of themselves(too sick, not tech savvy etc) can be handled effectively.
It consists of a Prescription data & a Medicine schedule. The prescription part consists of:
- Symptoms, prescription, doctor details etc
- Medication timings defined with flexible options-daily n1 times for n2 days/times with an interval of n3 days between two medication cycles; similarly cycles that are weekly and monthly give enough flexibility to cover any possibility. In addition, a gap can be defined before a similar cycle repeats as many times as needed.
- Repeat option of a previous medication schedule, editing it, if necessary.
- Log of all actual intake timings each time...noting variance, failures etc
- The medication schedule can be shared with care givers to ensure failproof medication and supervision.
- A doctor's view of your medicine intakes helps in better informed decisions by your doctor.
- The app will also track your medicine stock, warning you of stock depletions.
How to use medication schedule:
Tap on to create a medication schedule record. The data includes:
- Symptom details
- prescription that you can save as a document/photo
- Doctor details
- Any number of Medicines
For each medicine
- Its dosage
- Medicine purchased quantity
- Medicine schedule
- number of times a day & Timing of each
- Number of days/weeks/months or number of times.
- First dose date/time.
Based on this data, it creates a full schedule for all the days. You can individually edit any of these records to tune it further to get an alert at the appropriate time.
If there is a second medicine as per the same prescription, you can define that as well. If the schedule for the 2nd one is the same as the first one, you can duplicate the earlier medicine scheudule. The duplicated schedule can be edited further to change the 2nd medicine schedule to be different from the first one.
Advanced schedule definition:
Instead of defining number of doses per day, you can use an advanced entry option. Here, you can specify day start time & end time and have medication every xx hours/minutes. As per the number of days/doses, the schedule is created. Edit this further to tune it to your situation.
Save the data. Alerts appear at the scheduled timings.
You see all the active medication schedules. Tap on to edit your schedule.
You can sync share it with your care giver. The care giver gets the alerts just as you get it. If you aren't capable of handling your medications yourself, the caregiver can ensure that medications are handled without failure.
You can also see data of medications taken earlier.