What all can you do in Asset List:
Asset list helps you track and even manage your assets.
- Instant access to asset details-asset name, purchase date, purchase value, current value, descriptive narration.
- Filter your asset by Asset Groups.
- Smart search option to locate your asset record.
- Get alerts for asset related events-service, warranty, documentation, regulatory aspects etc.
- Link to a service provider and easily communicate with him
- View related photos, images, contacts and even sketches and audio recordings.
- Sort the assets by purchase date, entry date, edit date, purchase value, asset group etc.
- See the total value of your assets-both purchase value and current value.
- Share the asset data with anyone..like service providers so they know what they have to work on.
- Request a service for the asset with the service providers
- Log an asset event to record a failure, a service record, an upgrade, a physical movement etc
- Associate a toDO record with the asset.
Tap on to add a new asset record. Select an asset group to which your asset belongs. You can add to the list of asset groups using from asset groups.
Enter the name of the asset.
Enter the supplier name. You can even select from your contacts. Enter a contact number (if it is not present in the contacts record), if you want to call the supplier from the asset view.
Enter the purchase value & date. Enter latest date & value.
Enter a detailed narration about your asset.
Link related images, documents, even contacts to each asset. Tap on 'Linkages' to initiate it. Link all relevant contacts to the asset. You could link different service providers of your asset so when you need a service you can instantly use the data. You could also link relevant images & documents(bills, service agreements..)
Generate alerts to ensure better asset utilization & maintenance. Tap on 'Events' to initiate it. Define all the events that you need to be aware of. Like the toDO alerts, the app will speak out at the defined time. You have options to act-call, message, mail, snooze..
Record asset related events... repairs & upgrades done, periodic services done etc can be logged in.